2007年10月10日水曜日

A Letter I Wrote for Thailand for His Health Concerns

Myint Ye
A# 74-53*-***
Etowah County Detention Center
827 Forrest Ave.
Gadsden, AL. 35901

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Immigration and Customs Enforcement
ATTN: Deportation Officer K. Chasteen
77 Forsyth St. SW. Room G-81
Atlanta, GA 30303

August 18, 2007

Dear Mrs. Chasteen,

Hi, my name is Myint Ye A# 74-534-578. I am one of the detainees on your caseload and just received my Final Order of Deportation on July 11, 2007.
My inquiry is to know the status of my case in light of my declining health condition. I have just undergone a heart bypass surgery on May 31, 2007 at University of Alabama. I feel that my detention here at Etowah County has not been conducive to the improvement of my health.
I am currenly on a strict meal plan, however, I have not been able to obtain other, proper care and a close attention to my medical condition especially when I would sense pain in my chest area. These incidents are noticeably increasing in frequency since I have arrived here. I am patiently waiting in the midst of all of this. Please feel free to contact the nurse and ask for more detailed reports and/or verification on this claim.
For the last two months of my detention here, I have yet to meet you in person. I do not know what is going on with my case whatsoever. Please update me on my status. Is it progressing? Is it just on hold? If it is progressing, what is the next step to be taken? If just on hold, why haulted? Please send me a reply in writing, or come see me in person to update me on this matter.
Thank you so much for your time and your help.


Sincerely,




Myint Ye
A# 74-53*-***

0 件のコメント: